Mir Se Vini Ne Kosova-Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kosova-Crew

ForumPortaliLatest imagesRegjistrohuidentifikimiDigital Music Studio 8.0.4.1 Xat_chat

Digital Music Studio 8.0.4.1

Shko poshtë 
AutoriMesazh
erolind
A.i Mire
A.i Mire
erolind

Male Numri i postimeve : 676
Vendi : Shipashnica
Registration date : 26/10/2008

Digital Music Studio 8.0.4.1 Empty
MesazhTitulli: Digital Music Studio 8.0.4.1   Digital Music Studio 8.0.4.1 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 4:06 pm

Digital Music Studio 8.0.4.1 | 8 MB
Digital Music Record Edit Burn Studio is a refined premier solution in audio realization. You can work with Digital Music Record Edit Burn Studio in many different ways.

Six applications are provided in Digital Music Record Edit Burn Studio:

* Audio Recorder records audio from micro phone, CD, video, and any audio you can hear from your computer.

* Audio Converter offers wide-covered Real-time Decoding technology. Whether you need MP3 in pocket player, or WMA for Web delivery, it offers the quality your business demands.

* Audio Editor edits an audio file and applies different effects as well as filters.

* Audio CD Burner integrates all of the burning technology into one workstation. It’s the only authoring station that gives you fast and efficient access to Disc-Audio production.

* Audio MP3 CD Burner digitizes MP3 to the hard disk, in a way that is suitable to burn it on an audio CD.

* Audio Grabber is designed specifically for music fans and brings every track in a CD to your professional productions.

http://www.fastdownloadaccess.com/fu...apidshare.html
Mbrapsht në krye Shko poshtë
http://kosov-crew.0forum.biz

Digital Music Studio 8.0.4.1
Mbrapsht në krye 
Faqja 1 e 1